Swedish Dish Cloth - Unicorn
We have run out of stock for this item.
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Swedish Dishcloths from Now Designs are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more
- Paper Alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for disposal
- Eco Friendly: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
- Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry