STAUB fry pans can take on meal-prepping duty seven days a week. Perfect for high-heat cookery, this 10-inch pan is great for searing succulent steaks, frying crispy bacon, and caramelizing veggie-licious carrots. With its enameled cast iron interior and impressive heat retention, you'll get even heating all around and fuss-free grease removal thanks to the side pouring spouts. And when it's time to eat, this stunner looks just as great on the table as it does in the kitchen.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each piece of STAUB cookware effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- For every day meal prep; optimized for high heat cooking. Serves 2 to 3 people.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution.
- Side pouring spouts for clean, seamless pouring
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France