Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Trick-or-treating is ghoulishly good with this fangtastic crew. Ghosts and bats take flight, while their fearsome friends ride bicycles and broomsticks.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Swedish Dishcloths from Now Designs are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more
- Paper Alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for disposal
- Eco Friendly: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be used continually
- Kid-Friendly Kitchen: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Absorbent Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight--making them dinner table essentials