The Silicone Trivet combines the durability and flexibility of silicone with the convenience of several kitchen tools making it a must-have item in every kitchen. For everything from opening jars and peeling garlic to handling hot dishes and protecting tabletops, the versatile tool with its classic Le Creuset design resists stains, odors and flavor absorption, and is heat-resistant to 482°F.
Note: Do not place this product in an open flame or directly on any heat source. When used as a surface protector, it will not provide total heat insulation and should be used with caution on vulnerable surfaces such as natural wood, polished or lacquered wood, plastic table coverings or cork-backed table mats.
- Premium-quality silicone is flexible, and resistant to stains, odors and flavor absorption
- Silicone trivets can be used for protecting tabletops, but also as potholders, to help open jars and even take the skin off garlic cloves
- Convenient hole for storing on a hook
- Heat-resistant up to 482°F
- Silicone tools are safe for use in the microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher