The Messermeister Avanta Knife Line Series was developed for the culinary student sets of one of the leading culinary schools in North America. It was designed with the utmost detail and thought, and the quality and materials were not compromised. The Avanta quickly became highly regarded as a knife that had great quality, but was more affordable. This set is crafted from high quality German steel, which gives you a knife that is sharp, rust resistant, holds its edge and is easy to resharpen. The forged bolster gives the knife and steel balance and heft. The full tang signifies that the set is made from one piece of steel.
The Messermeister Avanta Steak Knife is a 5" slicing and carving knife with an upswept boning tip. This upward curved tip is designed to assist in separating meat from the bone. The gradually cambered long blade is most efficient at pull cutting through boneless sections of meat. The knife blade is constructed from German high carbon stainless steel, which creates and holds a sharper edge, and the handle comes in durable pakkawood, sand blasted stainless steel or traditional triple rivet POM. This economical steak knife set is made in China.
- One-piece forged
- Full tang
- German stainless steel
- Sandblasted stainless steel handle
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent
- Rinse and dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts